San Quentin Slot Game Review
San Quentin is a popular slot game by NoLimit City. The game was released in 2021 and remains one of the leading no limit slots to play online. We review the game in 2023 to see what the bonus features, modifiers, free spins, and game play are like.
Currently, this slot has the second highest max win from their slot collection, offering up to 150,000x. The only NoLimit slot game with a larger max win is Tombstone RIP at 300,000x.
- 150,000x Max Win
- Free Spins With Jumping Wilds
- Enhancer Cells Provide xWays, Wilds, & Razor Split Symbols
- Awesome Sountrack & Effects
How Does The Game Work?
San Quentin starts out like a normal slot, with the aim for players to line up symbols and have a win. However this game is loaded with extra features, unique free spins, progressive multipliers, and enhancer cells.
The game is set in the infamous San Quentin prison in LA. The reel layout and upbeat music create an energizing atmosphere that reflects that action that can unfold. Players can line up prisoner symbols, wilds, splits, and other symbols to net big wins.
One of the coolest features of the San Quentin slot game is the win screen. The game comes to life, with fast paced music, and crazy camera clips of prisoner characters acting wild. This is a fun experience and beats many other slot game winning clips.
San Quentin Free Spins
To win free spins in SanQuentin, you need to land three – five Bonus symbols on the reels. This will activate the bonus game, with one – three Jumping Wilds.
When the bonus free spins start the number of games is decided at random. The enhancer cells above and below the reels with indicate numbers, revealing a unique amount of bonus games.
There are inmate Mystery Symbols which add extra value to base symbols with an attached multiplier. The free spins are cool to watch, with the Jumping Wild symbols moving around the reels randomly, and increasing the multiplier value.
The enhancer cells outside the reels fill up with top paying symbols, Razor Splits, Wilds, and xWays. These systems are designed by NoLimit
City and offers random modifiers and ways to win. It can be hard to follow, but the symbols that land in the enhancer regions provide extra features and ways to win.
Can You Buy The Feature In San Quentin?
At most online casinos with nolimit slot games in 2023 you can buy the feature on the San Quentin. This is known as a bonus buy and is the quickest way to jump into the bonus free spins in the game.
There are several bonus buy options available to players with each costing a different stake and providing a different number of Jumping Wilds.
San Quentin Bonus Buy Costs
- 100x for free spins bonus round with 1 x Jumping Wild
- 400x for free spins bonus round with 2 x Jumping Wilds
- 2000x for free spins bonus round with 3 x Jumping Wilds
What Are The Unique Modifiers In The Game?
- Split Wilds: Splits standard symbols into wilds, allowing more paylines to connect.
- Jumping Wilds: A wild symbols that jumps to a random position on the reels. If a Jumping Wild symbol lands on the same reel as a Razor Split it doubles up the multiplier value. This multiplier value can reach 512x offering some insane winning potential in the bonus game. The maximum number of Jumping Wilds available is three.
- xWays: Landing xWays symbols on the reels and reveal the same symbols stacked.
- Razor Split: Razor Splits multiplies all symbols in the reel by two. Offering twice as many symbols to connect.
San Quentin Slot Stats
- Software Provider: NoLimit City
- RTP/Payout Percentage: 96.03%
- Bet Lines: 243 – 3125
- Min Bet/Spin: $0.20
- Max Bet/Spin: $32
- Maximum Payout: 150,000x
- Platforms: Android & iOs Mobile Devices + Windows & Mac Computers
- Game Layout: 5×3 – 5×5
- Game Symbols: Soap, Zippo, Shank, Handcuffs, Toilet Paper, Green Prisoner, Blue Prisoner, Purple Prisoner, Orange Prisoner, Red Prisoner, Bonus, Jumping Wilds, Split Wilds